Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 1, 2015

Very Nice Day with 
a Few Time Crunches
July 1, 2015

The photos for this posting were all taken at Ron's mom's house Sunday afternoon.
This morning, none of the grandchildren were ready to get up when it was time to do so.  Of course that could be the result of them having stayed up too late last night.  Just before bedtime for the girls, (what am I talking about, it was almost midnight!!) decided to change who slept where.  That could prove to be a problem to my husband who was to wake me up this morning and the younger of the two girls took my sleeping spot.  I spent the night in the recliner.  But, Ron found me and left our granddaughter sleeping soundly although at some point she moved to a living room couch.

It was allergy shot day so I was up early for that and then following my shower, I spent time preparing breakfast in the kitchen before I started trying to get the children up.  They were not eager to leave their sleeping spots.  Biscuits and cereal were the breakfast choices and they all ate their fill of one or the other or both.  Then it was time to go.

Three of the children were dropped off at Mom's.  Rain had started about 5:00 a.m.  I woke about then and watched the changing sky.   As we drove to Mom's, I had one of them call Mom and ask her to open her garage door so I could pull in to unload them.  They were all still sleepy, I think.

One went to the office with me and a different one will go with me on Friday.  We had a good time at the office with some wonderful talks.  I dearly love our grandchildren.  What joy they bring to our lives.  Ron was out of the office for a good bit of the afternoon and I got several end of the month chores done.  I need to finish a couple of them tomorrow.

At time to pick up the grandchildren for VBS, Ron was not back from his job.  I had a customer who was waiting to see him.  I finally asked the customer to wait in his car and Ron would be back in about 10 minutes.  Then I locked the office and went to get the others at Mom's house; I hurriedly took them to the church and took the youngest back to the office with me.

Once Ron was back and finished with his customer, I took the youngest to get his supper and then took him to the church to let him finish eating before going to his VBS class.  Ron and I met friends for supper and I must say, I am tired. I was able to hear better tonight at supper.  The table we chose last week did not work for hearing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment