Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July 7, 2015

A Very Good Day
July 7, 2015




This morning when Ron got me up for my allergy shots, I felt great.  It has been a while since I got up feeling as good as I did today.  I do believe that the weekend away was good for me.  I hope Ron enjoyed it as much as I did.  I took my blood pressure this morning and it was lower than usual.  It has been a good day.

At the office, I worked on bookkeeping all day.  I had a lot of details to work on for the monthly reports, but all went well as I worked.  It was just time consuming.  It was a very good feeling to get so much done today and to feel so good while I did it.  I got the June checks recorded in the computer, ready to balance the checkbook as soon as the bank statement comes.  I got all the account information balanced.

When the mail arrived I had a quilt catalog, a quilt magazine, and a schedule of classes for the Quilt Festival in Houston in the fall. At this point my phrase is:  "To Go or  Not to Go.  That is the question."  We have several things going on in October, but I usually do my fabric shopping for the year while I am there.  It may not work out - not sure.

During the day I waited on a few customers.  Ron was in just about all day, so I didn't have to take care of too many of the customers.  I prepared a bank deposit mid-afternoon and took it to the bank.  Our bank has moved to a new facility across the street from their previous location.  I drove right past the entry for the drive-up windows and had to circle back.  When I got back, Ron said I could leave for the day.

I picked up tortillas and ice on my way home and had my supper early.  Then I got ready for the quilt group.  We had a nice bunch here this evening.  We had 5 besides me.  They all had things to keep them busy.  I spent my time taking apart that purse that I have been redoing.  As always we had a good time visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment