Sunday, July 26, 2015

July 26, 2015

Sick On Sunday
July 26,2015

Curve-billed Thrasher
This morning I was up early.  I had breakfast, took my shower, read while my hair was drying and then at time to get dressed for church, I started feeling really bad.  It just got worse and worse until I had to tell Ron to go on without me.  I hoped I would feel like joining him in time for the worship service, but it was not to be.  I slept all morning and just stayed curled up in the recliner.  It was 3:00 before I felt like getting active.

The upset stomach seems to be a combination to several things: the stomach tests, the allergy shots, and possibly a medication the gastroenterologist put me on.  It may take a few days to figure out if it is the new medication.

About 3:00 I ate just a little bit and curled up again in the recliner until 5:00.  So much for getting sewing done today.  Ron spent part of the afternoon working in the yard, fixing one of the bird bath fountains, and trimming or removing trees.  About 6:00 I spent 30 minutes out there trimming the grass around some trees and flowerbeds, but the sweat kept dripping in my eyes, so I gave up, came in and baked an angle food cake and started the dishwasher.  I had done a load of laundry earlier and that is about the extent of the accomplishments for my day.
My hearing can cause problems that seem simple.  I didn't have my sound processor on while sleeping.  When I woke up I looked for Ron but since I didn't find him, I figured he got delayed after church.  An hour and a half later I was still waiting.  He had been on the couch in the living room, reading all the time since around noon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment