Friday, May 27, 2016

May 26, 2016

A Good Day
May 26, 2016



Ron woke me this morning as he left.  I turned over and went back to sleep for another hour.  Oops!  Not intentional, but still a problem that I am blaming on my medications.  I did get to the office at about the regular time.

Once at the office, I spent some time on the computer.  Ron was in the office most of the day, but there were a few times that I helped with customers.  I am slowly working on a stack of miscellaneous papers on my desk.  I got a few new files made today.  Tomorrow I need to do some sorting of that stack.

My day went by slowly.  I have a couple of projects I need to start working on soon and my creativity is at a standstill.  I paid bills and left a little early to mail the checks before meeting our friends for supper.

We went to Texas Roadhouse and the food was so good.  We were catching up on visiting.  They were eager to hear about our weekend with our kids in San Antonio.  We were eager to hear about the Sunday School party we missed while we were gone.  It was something new and different for the group.  At supper I could not use my mini mic because I had left my remote control for it at the house in the charger.  The phone clip does not have to have the remote to function, but the mini mic does. 

After supper Ron went to check on his mom and I came home and spent about 30 minutes in the yard taking care of feeders, watering plants, and filling ponds.  The mosquitoes are so bad and they love to chew on me.

The rest of the evening was relaxing as I did some reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment