Sunday, May 15, 2016

May 14, 2016

Friday and Saturday
May 13 & 14, 2016



Ron opened the office and I went in a little later in the morning.  It was good to not have to be in so early.  I spent the day doing a little cleaning and tossing of out dated catalogs, etc.  Ron was out on jobs part of the day and stopped by to check on his mom at noon as well as the time he spent with her before work and after we had supper with my mom at Pepe's.  Ron's mom is doing well in the rehab hospital and is getting up to sit in the chair and doing physical therapy.

After our supper at Pepe's while Ron went to see his mom, I came to the house and spent a brief time in the yard.  While at Pepe's we used the Cochlear mini mic and it worked very well.  I don't know how much of it had to do with the table location or if I just finally had it set correctly.

Saturday Ron was out for the morning and I could have slept late but was up at 7:15.  Why!?  I had breakfast, spent a little time in the yard taking care of the usual things.  Then I read for a while, and relaxed in the recliner.

Once Ron came home he worked in the garage for a while.  I started to go mow the lawn, but he did it for me.  That was nice.  Ron spent most of the afternoon in the yard trimming the ebony tree and working on assorted other chores in the yard and garage.  I spent the afternoon cleaning the kitchen and dining room.

Ron again went to check on his mom.  She was doing well.  We both had a quiet evening and Ron went to sleep early.  I did stay up watching the weather channel to keep up with the weather warnings in our area for strong storms, hail, and possible tornado.  None of those happened here; we only got a little rain.  Our son in McAllen got very heavy rains.


No comments:

Post a Comment