Monday, May 23, 2016

May 23, 2016

Back to Work
May 23, 2016

Hibiscus we gave Mom for Mother's Day.  Lots of blooms!

Following our wonderful weekend, it was back to the office this morning.  Ron went by to check on his mom before he went to the office.  She continues to do well.  I did some unpacking at home and got to the office about 10:00.  Ron left on a job.  I stayed busy with customers while he was out.  Then when he came back I did some paper work and suddenly realized it was past time for me to leave for my appointment with the thyroid doctor in Harlingen.  I hurried and made it just a couple of minutes late.
Poinsettia Mom has enjoyed watching through several phases.
 
The assorted blood tests and the CT scan she had ordered, showed that all is well.  The numbers that had been off in the previous two blood tests were back to normal.  She will test them again in 3 months, but says there is nothing to change at this point.
Rose bush we gave Mom for Mother's Day
 
After getting gas in the car and picking up lunch at 4:00, I got back to the office and Ron left on another job.  I locked up since he had not returned.  I went by my mom's house to see how she was doing.  She is doing well.  We talked about my trip and it was nice to watch all the bird activity in her backyard.
Mom's yard is lovely!
 
Once I got home I spent about 45 minutes in the yard, watering some plants, and checking on a few things.  Back in the house, I made a sandwich for supper.  Ron was late, having stayed a long time to talk to his mom. 

Probably, I need to get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment