Saturday, March 5, 2016

March 4, 2016

I Love Fridays!
March 4, 2016


Beautiful Cup of Gold vine blooming in my neighbor's yard.

When I woke up today, I thought it was Saturday, but then I remembered it was Friday, but Friday is the next best thing to Saturday!  I had a few things I needed to do before going to the office, but made it there by 10:00. 

At the office most of the day was spent working on the end of the month things.  I needed to update the checkbook in the computer and that always makes me aware of some bills I had not "broken down", like the Discover bill when I need to separate the bill into categories: auto, supplies, postage, etc.  So it took a while to get all that done. 

I did a little cleaning and got Ron to take out a couple of loads of trash.  My office is getting better in some ways and more messy in other ways.  I have not had time to sew at the shop in months.  I guess it has been since Christmas since I have done any sewing there.

While I did the breakdown on all of the credit card charges from the previous month, Ron went to the bank for me.  He had stayed busy much of the day on paperwork for his mother, and he was ready to get out of the shop for a little bit.

After work, I picked up my mom and we went to meet Ron at Jason's Deli.  They are in the middle of remodeling the interior of the restaurant.  It was a little noisier than usual.  The food was good and so was the visiting.   We ran into some old friends at Jason's, Jim and Coyleen Wicks, and it was good to have a  visit with them, although it was brief.

At supper we had used the Cochlear mini mic clip and it worked well.  Without it, since it was noisier than usual, it would have been very hard to hear Mom.  After taking Mom home, I came home and spent time reading and then went to bed a little early.

No comments:

Post a Comment