Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March 1, 2016

The First of a New Month
March 1, 2016


This is a climbing vine commonly known here as Mexican Love Vine.
 
Before going to the office, I spent a little time in the yard.  My roses are growing so well and have several buds.  I am enjoying them.  Things are in bloom and in the few days we were gone, the trees in our yard sprouted new leaves.  Spring is really popping out quickly.

As always, the first of the month is a busy time for me at the office.  I did manage to get the statements prepared and ready for Ron to check.  More and more of our customers, both businesses and individuals, are paying with credit cards so there are not as many statements to mail out each month. 

Much of my day at the office was doing paperwork and Ron was in and out of the office so I was waiting on customers a good bit of the time. 

Late in the afternoon I left to come home.  The quilters had decided not to meet, but Ron let me leave anyway.  Ron had voted while out on one of his errands and I voted on my way home from the office.  It was a good thing he suggested I leave early.  As soon as I got home, I got sick.  So I read for a while and went to bed very early.  Ron had worked late and I was headed to bed when he got home. 

Don't know what made me sick, except for a bad coughing spell.  Hope that is all it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment