Sunday, March 13, 2016

March 13, 2016

Leave My Clock Alone!
March 13, 2016



This will be that difficult week that comes about this time each year: the time change where we spring forward.  Friday I saw a posting that said, "Why can't we change our clocks at 4:00 on Friday afternoon, not 2:00 a.m. Sunday?"  I agree.  Why can't we miss an hour at work instead of an hour of sleep?

We were up early and I MUST commend our Sunday School class.  The attendance was very high and no one came in very late.   I was sleepy and had a hard time staying focused.  I don't get along with mornings as well as I used to. 

After church we picked up lunch on our way home and enjoyed relaxing over our chicken pot pies.  We were both tired and napped during the afternoon.  I read for a while and this same little bird I posted photos of a couple of days ago came to the feeder right out my sewing room window.  She was not afraid of me sitting in the sewing room taking photos as many of the birds are.
I now believe our visitor is a female Rose-breasted Grosbeak.

I did some laundry after my nap and a little cleaning.  It was time to get out some Easter decorations.  I got out a few of them, but not too many.

Later in the evening I was able to talk to our son and daughter-in-law in New Mexico.  While talking to them I continued working on the binding on the next quilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment