Monday, October 5, 2015

September 30, 2015 (2)

This Could Be the Start of Something Great 
(Part 1 of a Wonderful Trip)
September 30, 2015



Last week I posted that I would be away from the computer and my blog for a few days.  Well, now, I AM BACK!  I did not share our plans earlier, but now, I will start sharing with you what all has gone on for the last 5 days.  Although these are written, days after they actually took place, I am putting the dates on them to go with the events.

It is hard for Ron and me to take vacations since we must close our office to do so.  Our oldest son and his wife have been after us to come visit them ever since they moved to Albuquerque 4 1/2 years ago.  We had just not been able to make it.

Recently, Southwest Airlines had a big sale and I purchased our tickets.  Ron was hesitant about the trip but said that was alright.  We are now home from a great trip.  I hope you will join me over the next few days and see how much we enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment