Saturday, October 17, 2015

October 16, 2015

Delighted it Was Friday!
October 16, 2015

This is being written Saturday morning since I was too exhausted to do it last night.  It has been a while since I was so glad to see a Friday.  Ron and I were both busier than usual this past week.  We are always thankful for business to be good, but we were tired by the time Friday arrived. At supper last night with Mom we were both rather quiet and I think it was just that we were tired and so glad to be sitting down and relaxing.

Friday morning, I got to the office just as the man who is redoing a chair for me was leaving after dropping off the frame that some other friends are going to refinish.  I was able to give him the fabric and foam I picked up earlier in the week at Hobby Lobby.  He is also going to recover the foot rest to my recliner for me.  I am so blessed to have such kind, talented friends.

Ron was out a good part of the day and that allowed me to do a little sweeping and straightening.  I also worked on taking care of a variety of customers.  It was a good day and at the end of the day Ron came back from his jobs and I went to pick up a prescription at Walgreen's and mailed some things at the post office.  Then I went to pick up Mom a few minutes early and she was not quite ready.  I took advantage of the time and relaxed in her recliner while she finished getting ready.

We arrived at Jason's Deli for supper at the same time Ron did.  Supper was good and although conversation was limited, it was good.  I took Mom home and Ron went by to check on his mother.  By the time we got home, I was too tired to sew or type.  For the office, it had been a good week, even with me being out Tuesday when the air conditioning did not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment