Sunday, October 11, 2015

October 7, 2015

Sleepy Morning on Wednesday
October 7, 2015



The trip was catching up with me.  I way overslept.  I thought since I was going to bed at 9:00 Tuesday evening, I would be able to take a whole tablet of the new antihistamine the doctor had prescribed.  I had found they made me very sleepy and had been cutting them in half, but my allergies were kicking in and I decided to go for the whole one. 
Roadrunner from cartoons
 
It was 9:00 when I went to bed and I woke up at 9:15 the next morning!  Not good!  I will be back to 1/2 tablet of the medication.  It does seem to work fairly well, but I can't sleep that long each night and have a life.

Once I got to the office, Ron left on jobs.  I was busy both with customers and with my own bookkeeping work.  A few customers mentioned us being closed for a few days, but were excited for us to be able to go on such a fun trip.  The majority of our customers are regulars and understand when we just need to be closed sometimes.

Mom and my sister came by the office mid-day and chatted.  Mom was considering going home with my sister but it just didn't work our for now.  Hopefully she will be able to do it soon.

In the evening I came home and did a little more unpacking and a load of laundry.  Ron stayed at the office and worked for a while on a special order for a customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment