Friday, January 29, 2016

January 28, 2016

Beautiful Day!
January 28, 2016



Image result for water balloon catapult
 This is something that I found on sale
 at a local Wal-Mart's last day in business.  
Can't wait to see my older grandsons play with it! 
 
The morning started out in the upper 30s and was amazingly lovely.  There was not a cloud in the crystal clear sky.  It sure was hard to go to the office instead of to the beach in search of birds to photograph.  Instead of birding, I went to the Wal-Mart that is closing for their 75% off sale.  I bought mostly craft projects for our grandchildren.  There were not too many people there and all were being nice.  The biggest problem was getting down the aisles since the few remaining items had been put in a small portion of the store.  The other thing I bought was puzzles. 

I made it to the office at my usual time and it was a very quiet day.  I got my bank statement balanced, a few folders of papers packed away, and a few new files made.  It will be nice when that is all finished, but I expect it to be next week before it is all done.

At closing time we went to meet our friends at Texas Roadhouse where we have been going lately.  The food can't be beat but the noise is a problem.  The first week we went there, we were in the quietest area.  The next time we were in the loudest area.  This time it was in between but even my husband said it was very loud. 

Once we got home, I read for a while and then went to sleep early.  I continue learning about my wireless mic and wireless phone clip (kind of like a blue tooth).  They work better in some situations than in others, but I am so thankful for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment