Friday, September 25, 2015

September 25, 2015

A Long Day and
An Evening of Giggles
September 25, 2015

 Sunrise this morning

Years ago, after we had been married about 5 years, we bought a piano.  One of the first songs I started playing on it was Sunrise, Sunset from Fiddler on the Roof.  Ron was so sick and tired of that song before I moved on to something else.  Today felt like a Sunrise, Sunset day.  I took a photo of the sunrise on the way to work and one of the sunset on the way home.

Sunset this evening

Ron had an early appointment for blood work, so I had to open the office.  He is often running late and says no one comes in early.  When I got there at right on the time to open, two men were sitting on the front step waiting for me, and before they left, another one came.  I stayed busy with customers most of the morning.  Ron came back to the shop after his blood work, and after I ran a couple of errands, he left on a couple of jobs. 
On my way to the office, I stopped to photograph the sunrise.  I don't like to get up early, but the best bonus for getting up early, is seeing the sunrise.  There was a bank of clouds on the horizon so actually the sun was a ways up in the sky before it was visible. 
During the morning at the office, I mostly waited on customers and filled key hooks.  I probably added hundreds of blanks to the hooks.  There is still more that needs to be done on that, but I made progress on the most common ones. 

When Ron came in from the doctor's office and the blood work, I ran to the drug store to leave a couple of prescriptions.  While they were being filled, I ran an errand.  It seems that every time I get my lunch out or heated, customers start coming in.  Today, as soon as I got my soup out to heat, customers started coming in for help. 

My errand was at the church and I took care of the problem quickly.  Returning to the office, I took care of several items and Ron left on his jobs.  Later in the day when he was back at the office, I finished up some paper work and prepared a deposit which Ron took to the ban while I did some of the other pressing matters.

After work I picked up Mom and we went to supper.  It was very good and we all had a great visit.  Yhr granddaughters arrived about 8:30 and there have been giggles ever since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment