Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 15, 2015

Another Week Half Gone
Another Month Half Gone
April 15, 2015



This hibiscus is so beautiful!  I LOVE the color.

Today was a good day, but we overslept and got off to a slow start.  It was allergy shot day so that slowed us down a little more.  Ron was late leaving for work and I was a lot later leaving.  I got a few things done at the house before I went to the office.  I did some laundry and took care of things in the yard.
This flower is huge.
At the office, Ron was trying to get ready to leave on a job so I waited on many of the customers.  After I had finished my lunch he left on a couple of jobs.  He was gone much of the afternoon and I did some sewing while he was gone.  I did have some interesting conversations with customers.


One customer was a lady who has become known here as the Queen of the Bluebonnets for the large number she has growing in her yard.  She is a friend of my mom's.  Her son and my brother were in school together and we had a nice visit.  She had lots to tell me.  She is just a few months younger than my mom and she looks great like Mom does. 

Following work, I went by Mom's house to check on her and she was doing well.  She has so many beautiful colors of hibiscus blooming right now.  Again, all of the photos in this blog are from her house.  We had a good visit.  She had been sorting papers and was glad for a break.  We spent time in her back yard where these new hibiscus plants are going.  I moved some palms to the flower bed where she wants them and we talked about placement of the other things.
The good half of the flower bed at Mom's.
Across the back fence of Mom's backyard, there is a flower bed that has had some recent cleaning done in it.  Half of the bed is beautiful and lush with greenery.  The other half is rather bare at the moment.  Soon it will blend more with the other end.  Above is a photo of the half that is doing well.  She is hoping her yardman will show up soon; he is overdue for a visit to mow the yard.

Once I got home I fixed supper, but Ron went to sleep as soon as he got home and I ate alone.  He got up later and ate.  I did some reading and talked to our daughter-in-law.  It was a good day.  My hearing was not up to par.  I am having some sinus trouble and the filters on my sound processor need changing, so maybe we can get those changed soon.  Both problems are probably factors in today's hearing.
Isn't God amazing in His creations?

No comments:

Post a Comment