Friday, January 9, 2015

January 8, 2015

Continuing Computer Restoration
January 8, 2015


This morning I worked around the house a bit before going to the office.  Once there, I started work on the missing files in my bookkeeping program.  I had found the backup disc for July and have given up hope of finding any later ones.  Ron and I discussed the fact that the late summer and fall were jam packed with activities, and I was in and out of town so much that it is a wonder anything got done.  Some of those events were very stressful as when my mom was so bad off from her fractured vertebrae and rib.  Other events were delightful with Stephen and Kristina's wedding showers and the wedding.  They all took my time and my mind away from work at the office.


I have now pulled all of the invoices that need to be re-posted and the receipts.  I will need to re-post the entries in the checkbook, but all of that won't take too much time, just some concentration.  It is all laid out ready to do when I return to the office in the morning. 

Ron was out of the office much of the day and he hates the cold.  Today was cold.  It was in the 40s and windy.  He does not deal well with that kind of weather.  He was up the valley part of the time.  By the end of the day he just wanted to come home and go to bed.  He had to take some prescriptions to his mom and was asleep when I got home around 7:15.


During the day, I went by my dentist's office and was able to move the appointment to pull a tooth up to  first thing Monday morning instead of later in the week.   I got them to order some prescriptions for me - pain medication, antibiotic, etc.  I am dreading it, but since it has been hurting, it is time to do it.

At the end of the day, I went to pick up my prescriptions and stood in a long, slow moving line for a while.  Then went to another pharmacy to get Mom's prescriptions and there was no line.  Next I bought her groceries and a few things for me.  After I delivered her groceries and medications, I came home, ate a quick supper and fell asleep.  Now, I have been awake since 3:00 a.m. and here it is 5:00 a.m. and I am about ready to go to sleep again.


Our youngest granddaughter busted her chin open this afternoon, just crawling on the floor playing like she was a kitten, slipped and bumped it and ended up at the emergency clinic.  Poor little girl.  This blog shows a few photos of her in better times.  I will try to get one in the next day or two of the current situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment