Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015

A Quick Blog
January 5, 2015

One of my favorite photos from the wedding reception.  
This is one of our granddaughters. 
This needs to be quick tonight.  I had several things I stayed busy working on today and didn't get to take any photos for the blog and my time tonight is limited to write it, but it was a good day.  At the office, the computer man was there for 2 hours working on my computer this morning.  I had a list of things for him to install and several things I needed instruction on.  He is a nice, patient man - of course I am paying him by the hour.

I spent a lot of time this afternoon editing some of the wedding photos from our son's November wedding.  Shutterfly (a photo printing place) had a free offer for 101 photos and I got them all prepared shortly before the time ran out tonight.  As I edited them, I came across some cute ones I will share tonight.

Ron was out of the office much of the day and so I waited on most of the customers.  One was a very nice gentleman who moved here a few years ago from Mexico to get away from the violence.  We had a very nice, interesting talk and as I have mentioned, that is one of the things I missed when my hearing got so bad.
Aren't these the coolest shopping carts you ever saw!  
Our young grandsons loved them.
Strangely, when I put on the sound processor this morning, the sounds nearly drove me nuts.  Everything was very loud.  It was on the same setting as when I put it up last night.  I could hear my hair brushing against the sound processor.  I could hear my jaw making noise.  I have no idea why my hearing changes from day to day.

Our daughter-in-law in New Mexico called this afternoon to tell me about an opportunity she may get in the new venture she is starting of speaking at events.  We are praying for God to open the doors that He wants her to enter.  I had fun talking to her again this evening.

Went to Mom's house after work to see if she wanted to go start looking for a new computer, but she was just getting back from a walk and was too tired.  So I stayed and visited and worked on her computer for a while. 
I loved this photo with our youngest granddaughter dancing and all the bridesmaid's watching her and encouraging her.  She was working up a sweat with her dancing.

After I left Mom's house, I came home and checked the mail.  I felt much better about the Christmas cards I still have not mailed since I got a good stack of cards today.  I am not the only one running behind!

I need to get to bed and get a little rest, but not sure I can go to sleep right now. 
The bride and the groom

No comments:

Post a Comment