Monday, April 4, 2016

April 4, 2016

Singing the Computer Blues
April 4, 2016




"My computer just sits; Something's messed up its bits,
True Solutions came quickly; Seems my 'puter is sickly.
So I'm singing those ol' computer blues."

After hours and hours of trying different things, the computer repairman started backing up everything on my office computer to another one and will come back tomorrow to wipe it clean and start over!  As I said the other day, this only happens when I need to send out statements to our customers.

Ron was out of the office for much of the day and I was out of my desk for most of the day.  The walk-in traffic was heavy while Ron was gone and it was 3:00 before I got to have my lunch.  I did hook up my Cochlear phone clip so that I could call the computer repair place this morning.   Thankfully, they sent someone quickly, but as my sad song says, it is not proving to be a quick fix.

Once I got home this evening I mixed up a meatloaf and stuck it in the oven and went to work in the yard.  I did not get a lot done, but accomplished a few things.  Ron got home about 6:30 and worked in the yard for a while before coming in for supper.

I got some laundry done and ran the dishwasher.  I gathered a bunch of trash that now has the trash can about full and the trash men don't come until Friday.  I miss my housekeeper! 

A couple of my customers today wanted to talk for a while and I always am so thankful for my Cochlear Implant allowing me the chance to talk to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment