Sunday, April 24, 2016

April 23, 2016

Laid Back Saturday
April 23, 2016



This grackle would take about 3 bites and then purposely
 scrape seed out of the feeder for the ducks on the ground.
 
Saturday morning I was up at 8:00 and was very frustrated because there was no reason that I needed to be up at that time.  I had hoped to sleep late.  I got my breakfast and then spent about 30 minutes working in the yard and checking on ponds and feeders.

I had wanted to mow early in the morning, but the mower was out of gas, so I ignored that chore.  I spent time reading and relaxing.  Some laundry got done and some kitchen cleaning got done.  Ron got home about noon and spent the rest of the day working in the yard.  I was in and out helping a little, but it was hot and humid and I don't like that kind of weather.
Late afternoon sunlight hitting the waterfall.

I folded part of a pile of clean laundry.  It has been a while since I have been so far behind on housework in general.  We had leftovers for Saturday meals, so I didn't do any cooking. 
Black-bellied whistling duck on the fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment