Friday, April 15, 2016

April 14, 2016

Am I Confused?
YES!
April 14, 2016


Lovely double hibiscus


This is Thursday's entry.  Somewhere I got confused and for the last two days I have dated invoices incorrectly.  Thankfully I reminded Ron to get the taxes mailed on time.  Of course I thought it was the 15th,but it was the 14th.  Better than if I were confused the other way.

The day seemed VERY long.  I don't know why, because I didn't go to the office unusually early, but by 3:00, I felt that it was time to go home.  It was quiet the last part of the afternoon so that added to the feeling that surely it was later than the clock was saying.
Single red hibiscus
 
In general, it was an uneventful day at the office.  I did get a deposit prepared and took it to the bank and got some change.  They took care of it quickly and I didn't get to read much in my book while I was waiting.  I have had so many interesting books to read lately. 

We met our friends for supper at Jason's Deli.  We had a good time visiting and saw a couple of other friends there.  Shortly after I got home, I got to feeling very sick.  I think it was a new medication I had started that morning.  At supper I did use the Cochlear mini mic and it helped a lot.  Jason's has remodeled and I think it has made the place a little louder. 
Pink oleander
 
During the evening I read for a while and actually exercised for a bit.  We had gotten the elliptical trainer, but it was about the time I was so sick with that bad cold.  Then it has been one thing or another since then that has kept me from it for more than a couple of minutes at a time.  I love that I can put my book (or Kindle) on this and read while I exercise.  I hope I can make myself do that more often.  

No comments:

Post a Comment