Sunday, April 17, 2016

April 17, 2016

A Different Sunday
April 17, 2016

The grapevines appear to be growing a couple of inches a day.
 
Last night I got sick again - probably from a new medication.  Ron woke me at 7:30 but I was not feeling well and went to the recliner and fell asleep and slept until 1:00 p.m.  I felt better when I woke up but not ready to do too much work.

Ron left again (he had gone to the church in the morning).  He picked up lunch for his mom and ate with her before picking up a loaf of bread for me and a prescription.  It was about 3:00 before I ate anything and then had a chicken sandwich for lunch. 
A lovely hibiscus with a spider in the middle!

Ron spent the afternoon working in the yard and I was in and out doing a few things outside and a few things in the house. 

It was really a slow-paced day.  I was pleased to see that so many things are growing well and blooming beautifully.  I am pleased to see how much Ron has been getting done in the yard.  More should get done in the next week or so if we don't get stopped by rains that are predicted for this week.
These ferns were transplanted last weekend and seem to be doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment