Thursday, August 13, 2015

August 13, 2015

Getting Caught Up
August 13, 2015


One of my favorite photos from the weekend.  
This beautiful young lady is Diana's niece.

After a trip we all have things to do to get caught up at home and at work.  At home there is laundry to be done, bags to unpack, and yard work to tackle.  At the office there are deposits to make, bills to pay, and bookkeeping to keep me busy.  This blog should get me caught up from falling behind on the trip.  Since there was no internet access, I could not work on them at Quiet Hill Ranch. 

Still, I have not had time to take photos, so I continue to share some from the trip.  In the next few days I may show more of the bird photos.  It was so much fun to take the bird photos.
Both of Diana's nieces playing a game of checkers
This morning we were up at 6:00 so I could take the medicine before the allergy shots.  I am doing much better with the shots this week.  They are not causing the large red itchy areas.  I did the shots at 7:00 and then worked on cleaning the kitchen and started some laundry.  By the time I went to the office a little after 10:00 I had made my lunches for today and tomorrow and gotten one load of laundry dried and another washed.  Then I discovered several bags Ron had set in the living room that I need to unpack.  I started on one but did not get too far.
Running to the pool
At the office, much of the day was spent on the last of the monthly bookkeeping.  I was able to mail the reports to the accountant and now just need to pay bills tomorrow and I will be caught up on my work.
Enjoying the pool
A few minutes early I left the office and came to the house.  I got a couple of chores done and then when Ron arrived we met our friends for supper.  We had a good time telling them all about the trip.  It was a lot of fun to share with them. 
Vickey bought some bubbles that don't really "pop".  
You can catch them or they will catch you.  She has several in her hair.
The filters on my Cochlear sound processor need to be changed and I hope to do that tonight.  Ron usually does it for me, but I need to try to do it.  I hope that improves the hearing.  It has sounded very tinny the last few days.
Dad and daughter time
Tomorrow or this weekend, I hope to get back to sewing.  I haven't been able to do any this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment