Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 2, 2013

How to Have a Great Day
October 2, 2013

How can a day be anything but great when it starts with a birthday celebration for a sweet little grand daughter?  Our oldest grand daughter turned 10 years old today.  What a sweet young lady she is becoming.  She is so kind.  The first gift she opened was from her sister and the sincere hugs she gave her sister said it all.  She may have loved the hand made card and the gift, but she loves her sister the most. 

 
We enjoyed the family time and the delightful children.  From there I went to physical therapy and had a good session.  Parts of the time are exhausting and parts are just boring repetition. 
 
Following the therapy, I made a couple of business stops on the way to the office.  Much of my time was spent researching the phone situation some more.  Still no decision on a new phone.
 
I have had an upset stomach for the last couple of days, so I left the office and headed home about 3:00.  I got in a brief nap.  That helped some, but we went to supper with friends and again I didn't feel well. 
 
Last night I did talk to our youngest son on the phone for a while.  There were things I just could not understand that he said, but it was better than nothing.  We had a good visit.


1 comment: