Monday, February 8, 2016

February 5 & 6, 2016

A Slow, Lazy Friday and Saturday
February 5 & 6, 2016

They are back!

Friday I was late getting to the office.  Ron and I both stayed busy with customers most of the morning.  The afternoon was slower, but still a good number of customers.  When I was not at the counter, I was at my desk, still doing the first of the month paperwork.  One little error can cause changes in three or four places and I had one.  I had listed a credit card charge as a cash payment and so that meant redoing several reports.

That evening, Ron went to his Mom's house since his brother and sister-in-law would be leaving Saturday morning.  I went to supper with my Mom and then we went grocery shopping.  While Mom and I were at supper I used the mini-mic and it worked well.  We had both not been to get groceries in too long.  Somehow I got there without my shopping list, but think I got all the important things on it.

When we finished, I took Mom home and carried in her groceries.  Then I came home with my groceries.  I put away the cold things but it was a while until I got around to the rest.  It was late when Ron got home and then he was going back to his mother's house Saturday morning to be with her until his sister arrived Saturday evening.

Saturday morning I slept until 9:00, then had a relaxing breakfast before heading out to work in the yard cutting back the bougainvillea bushes.  I had made good progress on two of them after spending 2 hours cutting and hauling the sticker filled branches.  It was a gorgeous day outside, with temperatures in the low 60s and clear skies.  Winds picked up about noon and you don't want to be in the middle of a bougainvillea bush when the wind starts blowing the branches around!

When I came in the house I washed my hair before going to get it cut.  My hair dresser was not at the place when I arrived.  I sat in the car and read for a bit and then she showed up.  She had been to the doctor and it took longer than she expected.

Back at the house, I ended up napping for three hours and when I woke up, Ron was home.  He had already eaten and so I fixed myself some lunch/supper.  Of course, having had a nap, I couldn't go to sleep and  was up late.  I have been dreaming a lot lately - often in the dreams I am falling and that always wakes me up as I feel the sensation of falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment