Sunday, February 14, 2016

February 12, 2016

Mom's Birthday
February 12, 2016


This photo was actually taken on Saturday,
 when Mom was opening my gift to her.

Mom turned 93!  We are so blessed that she is in such good health.  She has finally recovered for the back injury from a year and a half ago.  At the time one of the doctors had told her it could take 2 years and she was so discouraged.  It has taken a long time and there are still minor problems from it, so maybe he was right about the 2 years.

I went to the office and again spent the day on paperwork.  I am so eager to get caught up.  It is just a never ending cycle of keeping up on the papers.  There were a lot of customers in during the day and we both kept busy helping them.  Ron went out on a couple of jobs.

For lunch I had the leftovers from supper the evening before.  In my spare time I worked some on Mom's quilt.  My brother and sister-in-law were in town and going out to supper with Mom.  I was not feeling great, so Ron and I didn't go.  I was asleep very soon after I got home.  Then I woke at 2:00 and couldn't get to sleep until 3:00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment