Sunday, February 21, 2016

February 21, 2016

A Sick Hubby
February 21, 2016


This was the face that greeted me this morning in the backyard.  
Such a beautiful bird.  A Great Egret.
 
Ron had not been feeling well for several days.  Then he was sick all last night, so he made it to class to teach this morning, but I brought him home after Sunday School.  We had a good group for class, 25, and he brought a very good lesson.

Before we went to church I spent about 30 minutes in the yard watering some plants and filling a couple of bird baths.  Several birds were around the yard out by the water, or swimming past.  There was a Great Egret, a Green Heron, a Cormorant, a family or Moor Hens, and some Grebes, but I didn't get to see what kind they were. 

Once we got home from the church, it was not too long before Ron was sleeping.  I had a little lunch and after reading a bit, I went to sleep for about 3 hours.  When I woke up I had a snack, cleaned the kitchen and then read again for a while.

When Ron woke up he went by his mom's house for a couple of things.  I did a little cleaning while he was gone and then spent time during the evening working on the flip-flop quilt in progress.  I have almost finished quilting it on my sewing machine.  It is not perfect, but it will be fine.

I had tried to make arrangements today to take our oldest two granddaughters to the quilt show, but their mom already had plans to take the girls to a ballet this afternoon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment