Sunday, December 6, 2015

December 4, 2015

Another Afternoon in the Dental Chair
December 4, 2015


Here I am running behind again.  I have continued to have days overstuffed with activities.  Friday I got to the office mid-morning and did assorted paper work until time to go to the dentist to try again on the new crowns.  It took about an hour and two of the three are fine, but one has me very displeased.  So I will need to go back this week and see what can be done - if anything. 

Back at the office, I prepared a bank deposit and went to the bank.  The rest of the afternoon was filled with things like cleaning off my desk.  I know that sounds boring, but sometimes that is the way my day is.

A friend stopped by and visited for a while and it is always good to see a friend during my day at the office.  We had a good visit and it brightened my day.


We went to supper with my mom and brother-in-law.  We ate at Jason's Deli and had a good meal.  When Ron and I arrived it was crowded and noisy.  It was about 15 minutes before Mom and Jim arrived and once they came the crowd had thinned out and the noise level had decreased.  In fact, I think the three of them asked for things to be repeated as often as I did.  It was a good time together. 

From there I went to Michael's to shop for a bit.  There were several items I picked up and it was nice just to get out and wander around in a store.  I am far behind on my Christmas shopping.  I need to get going on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment