Sunday, December 20, 2015

December 19, 2015

Mixing Up My Days and Nights
December 19, 2015


Wrapping workshop

The plans for today were for me to get up very early and go shopping.  I woke at 2:30 a.m. and decided that was not a good time to go shopping even if some stores were open for the holiday shoppers.  I spent the next 3 1/2 hours cleaning in the kitchen.  I cleaned out a cabinet and the refrigerator as well as some of the counter tops.  It does not take long to get them cluttered.  About 6:15, I went back to sleep and slept until 9:00.  As I said, that was not my plan.

I had some toast and left on the shopping trip.  As it was yesterday, I did pretty well, marking off a few others as complete on my list.  I again went to Michael's, then Target, and finished up at Wal-Mart, stopping to pick up a couple of gift cards along the way.  At Wal-Mart I bought a couple of frozen items, but not many groceries.
Gifts to be wrapped stacked on the floor
 
After loading the car, I got in to find out it would not start.  I texted Ron, who was just finishing his job (it was after 2:00).  He came to my rescue, jumped the battery to get the car started and got me and my melting groceries home.  I fixed us some lunch and then took a nap. 

This evening, I have spent some time wrapping gifts.  I only have about 7 wrapped, but it is a start.  I was able to chat with one of our sons online tonight.  That is the easiest way for me to communicate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment