Friday, January 17, 2014

January 17, 2014

Listening to a Lizard
January 17, 2017

Our daughter-in-law, Diana, has a couple of pet Bearded Dragons.  One is about 8 months old and the other is just two weeks old.    We met them for the first time this evening.  It is a new concept for me to  think that lizards have personalities.  But it seems that they do.  I asked if they make a noise and   Dave and Diana say the older one hisses - normally when he runs into a wall. 

The older one had a problem shedding some tail skin and it was beginning to cut off circulation to part of his tail.  So he soaked in some water for a while and Diana was able to get rid of most of the problem.  It is true: You learn something new every day.
He is an interesting creature.  Tomorrow I will try to get a photo of the  little one. 

Today was a busy day for me and fairly productive.  It seems like the end of the week always has extra things thrown in that must be done. 

My arm has hurt some today.  We had another cold front that came in so that could be part of the reason.  Also I find it is very hard for me to put a jacket or sweater on.  Just the bending of the arm while reaching behind my back is a challenge.  Must figure out a better way! 

Tomorrow I will let you know if I have heard the Bearded Dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment