Friday, September 2, 2016

August 30 & 31, 2016

Time to Change the Calendar Page
August 30 & 31, 2016



The last couple of days have been good.  I have felt good and although I would have enjoyed a nap, I was OK without one.  Tuesday morning I got up a little early to try to get to the shop earlier and I did.  I had enough to keep me busy.  Ron was out of the office most of the day.  I got my exercise just getting up and down to wait on customers all day.

After work, Ron said he was going to stay at the office and work on some things so I stopped by my mom's on my way home after going to the bank to make a deposit and the drug store to get the new prescription from my thyroid doctor.  Visited with Mom for about an hour and once I got home I spent about an hour in the yard working.  I picked more zinnias.  Again it was 150, but many are smaller than then the majority have been from Ron's wonderful flower bed.

The evening was relaxing and I had time to read and clean the kitchen. How can the kitchen get so dirty when I pick up supper so often?

Wednesday at the office was busy.  Ron was in most of the day, but was working on things customers had brought in and I tried to wait on customers so he wouldn't have to.I left the office a little early and ran a couple of errands again. 

At home I spent time in the yard, cleaning in the house, and reading.  The book I finished ended in a very strange way, so I guess there will be a series to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment