Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September 10, 11, & 12, 2016

A Weekend of 
Grandchildren and Naps
September 10, 11, & 12, 2016



Saturday I slept away much of the day again.  I had gotten sick Friday night and felt bad much of the weekend.  I spent a little time in the yard Saturday morning while my breakfast cooked.  After breakfast I went back to sleep for much of the day.

Ron spent time working in the yard Saturday afternoon, moving sprinklers and repairing water hoses, etc.  When I woke up I worked on the quilt in progress for a little bit.  Having slept so much Saturday, I could not go to sleep that night.  I also was still feeling bad.  It was 5:00 a.m. before I got to sleep.

Ron went to Sunday School.  I stayed home.  After he got home from taking lunch to his mother, we went to Weslaco to  meet our son and his family for lunch.  We had birthdays in their family to celebrate and we were eager to hear about their vacation.

We met at Wendy's and just enjoyed a nice lunch with no dishes to wash or kitchen to clean.  It was fun to hear what all the kids enjoyed about the vacation and about all the activities they will be doing this school year: voice lessons for one, basketball for 5, piano for 4, church activities for all, and a few more. 

We got home about 3:30 and I went to sleep and slept until 10:00 p.m.  So again it was hard to get to sleep for the night.

Monday morning (today) I had an appointment to get the equipment to do some sleep testing.  I will use this device for 3 nights in a row and then return it to the office for it to be read.  Then we will see where we go from there.

I was at the office by 10:00 and Ron was out for a couple of hours on a job.  When he got back I picked up lunch and then after returning to the office to eat it, went to get my mom to take her to an eye appointment.  All was well for her and I got back to the office about 4:30.

After work I had to pick up milk, ice, bread, and a couple of other things before coming home.  It was almost 10:30 before Ron got home.  I did some cooking, cleaning, laundry, and a tiny bit of quilt work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment