Monday, February 22, 2016

February 22, 2016

Hello, Monday!  
You Sure Got Here Fast!
February 22, 2016



Another miniature rose I picked this morning

For being a Monday morning, I was up early and actually got to the office at least an hour earlier than I have been lately.  I had a good day, and accomplished a lot of things.  I worked on boxing up more papers from last year and actually saw the surface of my desk for the first time in two or three weeks.  Not all of the desk, but the area where I normally work, is now clear.

When I arrived at the office, Ron said I had just missed my sister and her husband as they were out taking a long morning walk (over 3 miles).  Sorry I missed them.

Ron was busy during the morning so I had to help often with customers.  They kept us both busy for a while.  After I had lunch, Ron left on some errands and a couple of jobs.  I had expected him to be out the rest of the day, but it was not too long until he was back.  One of the jobs, the people did not show up so he could do the job.

After Ron got back, he said he would be in the office the rest of the day, so I could leave.  I went to Wal-Mart to get some groceries and came home and fixed meatloaf and potatoes for supper.  I ate and Ron still had not shown up when I finished.  Some friends stopped by for a while.  Then I spent most of the evening reading, after starting the dishwasher.

Our youngest son called and I was able to use the Cochlear Wireless Phone Clip.  We had a good conversation with less requests for him to repeat things, than usual.  That phone clip makes a big difference. 


No comments:

Post a Comment