Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013

Another Nice Autumn Day
October 28, 2013

For so many mornings I was waking up very early.  Now I am making up for them and making a habit of oversleeping!  I asked my husband why he didn't wake me.  He said he knew I had been waking  too early so he just let me sleep.  Nice thought, but I had much to accomplish today.

Before going to the office, I went to the bank.  I had trouble hearing the lady teller and used my remote to adjust the sound processor and it got much better.  Once I got to the office, I spent the day doing end of the month activities since I will be out of the office for a few days. 

The day was filled with routine bookkeeping activities and nothing out of the ordinary.  That is not all bad.  Ron was out on one job and some errands for his mother.  He offered to let me leave early once he finished his errands, but I really needed to finish my chores.

The evening was spent on packing, doing a little cooking, and having an online chat with Bob and Vickey.  It had been too long since I had talked to them.  I finished most of my packing and am about ready to call it a night and get to bed so I can get up early.  I have an appointment in Houston tomorrow with the audiologist in the early afternoon. 

Wednesday I am meeting a friend in Houston for the International Quilt Festival.  She has joked on my blog from yesterday about our conditions.  I have the hearing problems and she has vision problems.  We may be an interesting pair at the festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment